- Lack of reporting flexibility
- Challenges in licensing and distribution of project reports to all stakeholders
- Unable to easily create report bundles and save as PDF
- Lack of support for multi-cut-off dates (last Sunday of the month, second Friday of the month and bi-weekly)
- Unable to easily create late schedule curves
- Using alternate high-cost, complex integrated system that require considerable development
- Challenges with global and project access rights
Adrega PI is a web-based and multi-user system that solves these issues and offers even more reporting capabilities including enormous time-saving features. Users can define their own views, create groups and filters and set which view should be displayed as default in each option of the Planning module. Such views, groups and filters can be shared with others. The same applies to printed reports and reports that can be viewed in the user’s dashboard.
Much of the functionality available in Adrega PI is similar to functionality available in Microsoft Office e.g. copy/paste, and fill up/fill down. This use of industry standard functionality eases the learning curve for new users.
Adrega PI capabilities include:
- Provide all the reports lacking in Primavera P6
- Dramatically reduce the time spent creating reports
- Consolidate reporting into a single professionally supported solution
- Improve the quality and consistency of reporting
- Provide a range of reporting options that were not available within Primavera P6
- Support a centralized reporting solution available through a web browser on a company wide basis
- Users with different roles would have instant access to Adrega’s Reporting module without the need for reorganizing access rights in each P6 project
A Wide Selection of Standard Report Types
Adrega PI provides as suite of 15 standard report types that include:
- Gantt chart
- Project/Activity, Resource, Capacity, Other Resource Types, Trend and Pie
- Tabular reports Project/Activity Information, Project Performance, Time Phased Project and Resources
The Compare View Shows You What has Changed in Your Project
The “Compare View” in Adrega PI displays data for the project before it is updated (current) as well as what the project will look like once the changes for the new period have been merged. The left pane of the “Compare View” displays status for the previous period while the right pane displays current status. This represents how the project will look when current status is merged with the previous period.
Supporting Earned Value Management
Adrega PI’s historical time phased capability augments your Primavera P6 investment with respect to earned value reporting. With time phase data, S-Curves and current period/cumulative reports at your fingertips, earned value reporting and trend analysis becomes much more feasible with Primavera P6.
“Bundle Up” – Create Collections of Reports
Report Bundles is another feature that simplifies and speeds up the process of running the same reports against specific projects at each reporting period, without the need for project and report template selection at the time when the reports are run. With a single click, you can run a complete set of pre-configured Graphical and Tabular reports for a single project or a program of projects. Everything is pre-configured; no changes to column widths, modifications to headers and footers are required. Report bundles support an unlimited number of projects and associated reports. Finally, you can select PDF as the output format, which allows you to produce a PDF file with only one click.
Present All Reports to Customized Dashboards
Users can go directly to their personal Dashboard and view a predefined report set called a “Dashboard Report Bundle”. There is no need to save status or save the project, as access to the latest project information is automatic. Alternatively, you can open the Reporting Module and, with a few mouse clicks, run all pre-configured reports using predefined report bundles. Click here to learn more about Adrega PI Dashboards.
Reporting in Primavera P6 has just got a whole lot easier with Adrega PI. Contact us today to learn more about how Adrega PI can solve your Primavera P6 reporting challenges and save you and your team a considerable amount of time. Book your demonstration of Adreag PI today!