Our consultants at Ten Six have decades of experience in helping organizations better understand formal risk management and how it applies to their industry and programs. We avoid over engineering the risk process which often delivers poor results as well as a lack of user and organizational adoption. We focus on pragmatic risk management solutions that allow management to have more confidence in their project data and reports while reducing project risk.
Project risks need continuous evaluation, monitoring and management. Ten Six can identify project risks, analyze risks and help objectively manage and mitigate them, resulting in project reports that you can rely on. We can help build risk processes and procedures together with supporting risk management tools to ensure your project has the highest probability of success.
Risk Consulting Services
Our risk management consulting services include:
- Work-flow and procedure setup for risk management
- Monte Carlo analysis – cost and schedule risk analysis
- Management of the risk register data
- Mitigation of risk and cost-benefit analysis
- Portfolio risk analysis
We also have a 3-day training class on Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis.
It is critical to identify risks and manage them before adverse consequences occur. Use Ten Six expertise as an independent organization to audit your processes and project data. Our auditing services include:
- Auditing the project schedule
- Auditing the risk register
- Auditing your schedule risk analysis (Monte Carlo)
- Reviewing your risk processes and procedures
- Validating your risk reports and mitigation plans
Gain an unbiased assessment of your risk management processes, project data and project risk by calling in the Ten Six experts today.
The Ten Six team’s experience in risk management together with our facilitation skills are the perfect answer to successfully running onsite risk workshops for your project teams. Our workshops focus on your organization and can be customized to reflect the unique project scenarios and challenges that you face. Below is a list of typical areas that we cover for our clients:
Schedule Improvement and Validation
- Auditing the baseline schedule
- Validating the baseline schedule and matching it to the scope of work
- Determining issues related to schedule logic
- Enhancing schedule maturity
Risk Analysis Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Assessment
- Establishing risk ranges for a Monte Carlo analysis (minimum, most likely, and maximum)
- Compiling a project risk register or risk log
- Integrating external risks into the project schedule for analysis
- Determining risk mitigation scenarios
Risk Plan and Reports
- Confidence level histograms
- Risk tornado charts
- Risk register
- Mitigation recommendations
- Benefit analysis of mitigation with project curves
- Full summary write up of the results
Being able to trust the accuracy of both your project data and your contractors data will lead to better planning and more successful projects. Call Ten Six today at (703) 910-2600 and take the risk out of your project!