Prerequisites: Attendees should be familiar with basic project management techniques to get the most from this Primavera Risk Analysis training class.
On large and complex programs, risk analysis techniques and the use of tools like Primavera Risk Analysis are a must have. Ten Six offers this training class allowing attendees to focus on the real world application of Primavera Risk Analysis exploring the different methods of analysis, risk analysis process and scheduling concepts.
This hands on interactive class takes students through not just Primavera Risk Analysis but how to interpret the output and model different scenarios. This gives attendees all they need to low to perform comprehensive risk analysis on their programs and projects using Primavera Risk Analysis.
Introduction to Risk Analysis
- Understanding the methodology
- Overview of risk process
Using Monte Carlo Techniques
- How to apply uncertainty to resources and costs
- Schedule risk analysis
- Schedule check
- How to apply risk to a schedule
- Understanding the impact of parallel paths
- Merge bias
- Adding speed and repeatability
- Using uncertainty templates
- When and why you should use a risk register
- Understanding uncertainty and risk events
- Risk registers – both qualitative and quantitative
- Understanding risk charts
- Briefing others on risk charts
- Performing risk analysis on project schedules
Don’t just take our word for it. Read what former attendees to Ten Six training courses have to say about their experiences. Click here to read them
To learn more about this class, please contact us on (703) 910-2600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We hope you join others who have found this class the best way to get up to speed with Primavera Risk Analysis.
Feel free to download this page by clicking on the following link Primavera Risk Analysis