Ten Six is a U.S. based consulting and training provider for project and earned value management (“Services”).
Scope Of Policy
Customers – individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use Ten Six Services with the creation or administration of a Ten Six account.
Event/Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to Ten Six when they register for Ten Six webinars, subscribe to marketing material, participate in surveys or contests, or attend other Ten Six events.
Website Visitors – individuals who visit Ten Sixs’ Website and opt to provide contact information including an email address to receive communications from Ten Six.
Information We Collect
Ten Six asks for your account information which includes your name, business name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card and bank account information (stored directly with a third party processor), and website domain. By voluntarily providing Ten Six with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
Ten Six may ask for your name, job title, company name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Participation in events, surveys, contents, or subscribing to marketing material is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
At your option, Ten Six asks and may collect your name, job title, company name, email address, physical address, and phone number. In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
Cookies And Other Tracking Technologies
How We Use your Information
Ten Six uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Ten Six for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Ten Six’ Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Ten Six.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
How We Share Information
Ten Six shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
- Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Ten Six in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – Ten Six may share your information with your consent.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional or marketing emails from Ten Six at any time by using the “unsubscribe” link in the email received, or by emailing us at [email protected]. As outlined in the Section, Information We Collect, you can also control your cookie settings.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your Ten Six account or contacting us at [email protected].
Data Retention And Security
When Ten Six no longer has a legitimate business need to process your personal information, or no longer has a need to keep your personal information for any legal, tax, or regulatory reason, we will either delete or anonymize it.
Ten Six takes all reasonable steps to protect information received from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite its use of encryption, Ten Six cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
Legal Basis For Processing Personal Information
For individuals in the EEA, Ten Sixs’ legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Ten Six will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Ten Six to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Ten Six will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
Ten Six is a US company and stores your information in the U.S. Ten Six may transfer your personal information to countries other than the country in which you live. Whenever Ten Six transfers personal information originating from the EEA or Switzerland to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law, it will do so on the basis of the EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
Data Subject Rights
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email [email protected] and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Ten Six will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request.
We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for consumers and businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.
Ten Sic Consulting, LLC
576 N. Birdneck Road #626
Virginia Beach, VA 23451