The benefits of risk management are directly related to:
- The quality of the risk information
- The robustness of the risk management processes
- The level of trust and confidence in the process
- Willingness of people to collaborate in identifying, characterizing and manage risks
Weaknesses in any of these components means that risk management will not deliver the results expected or required.
Ten Six can help you set up the processes, tools and systems and culture you need in place to identify, analyze and help objectively manage and mitigate risks. The results are risk processes and information that you can rely on. And, we can help to ensure your project has the highest probability of success. Our risk management consulting services include:
- Assess Risk Management Maturity (RMMA®)
- Advise project and organization leadership on risk management
- Design and set up risk management work-flow and procedures
- Create risk plans
- Train stakeholders, project managers, teams, risk managers, and your customers and subcontractors in all aspects of risk management
- Identify and Capture risks in risk register through risk workshops, one-on-one discussions, and modeling
- Assist with developing mitigation strategies and selecting preferred option(s) through cost-benefit analysis
- Perform Monte Carlo analysis of cost and schedule risk
- Manage risk reviews
- Implement risk management tools
- Train your teams in risk management tools
- Develop customized risk analysis to support investment decision making, customer reporting, public presentations, etc.
- Performing Risk Management Checkups
When we work with our clients we use a rigorous engagement management process. This helps you and us ensure that you are getting the results agreed to. And, it allows you and us manage scope, schedule, and costs to your benefit.
Below are descriptions of our Risk Management Services. Our structured approach allows us to tailor these main service offerings so that they meet specific clients’ needs.
Risk Management Services We Offer