Many organizations need support when creating and maintaining their Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Integrated Master Plan (IMP). The reasons for this vary and are often driven by,
- An upcoming DCMA audit
- DCMA are questioning the integrity of IMS
- The lack of integration with MIL-STD 881C WBS
- The need for an independent verification of their IMS
- Requiring a general health assessment of an individual IMS or a program
Ten Six can evaluate the level of completeness of your IMS tools and the analyses that is being performed by your team. We look at how this data is being analyzed and used within the respective program/project schedule. In addition, we provide detailed out-briefs of our findings, what the pros & cons are with the current system and a gap analysis together with recommendations to enhance your existing capabilities.
Our team has helped many organizations including Raytheon Missiles, Boeing Missiles, NASA, Bechtel, Sikorsky Aircraft, Emerson Electrics & Space Corp, ATK Systems to name a few.
Ten Six can perform IMP/IMS Health Metrics for a Program or group of Programs to,
- Analyze and assure compliance with IMP/IMS Guideline DI-MGMT-81650
- Analyze and assure compliance with Earned Value (EV) reporting guidelines associated with DI-MGMT-81466A and the requirements associated with DI-MGMT-81466B, Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR)
- Analyze and assure that the IMP/IMS are fully integrated with the WBS in accordance with MIL-STD-881C
- Provide systematic analysis to determine any inconsistencies with the DCMA 14-Point IMS Assessment guide and recommend appropriate mitigation
- Assure Program staff and Senior Management that the IMP/IMS being executed is producing information to best support an Integrated Program Management solution
To learn more how Ten Six can help you develop, maintain and comply with government requirements, call us today.