This is a 1-day class
This course is focused on students that either are implementing Earned Value (EV) as a result of a contractual ANSI-748 Earned Value (EV) requirement or by internal Management direction.
Through a structured series of lessons we will interactively discuss the importance of sound scheduling practices in the establishment and maintenance of a Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) for a Program. The performance metrics will be used to monitor cost, schedule and technical performance and examine how those results are utilized to analyze performance for internal and external Management.
Students will leave the class with a more pragmatic idea of how to implement and use scheduling to better manage their Programs. This will be gained through classroom discussion and a practical exercise incorporated into the case studies combined with out-briefs and reviews.
Ten Six training courses are built upon many years of real-world experience coupled with working for multiple clients across multiple industries. This keeps the lessons focused on practical, usable knowledge and doesn’t distract students with features or functions that, while nice to have, are not commonly used or have little practical value.
It is our goal for attendees to leave this course with enough practical application knowledge to be a contributing member of a Program team, or as we say, allowing you to “hit the deck running”.
- PMI Program Management Process Flowcharts
- Enabling the IMS team to understand how the IMS fits into the overall Program Management Process
- Explanation of the DCMA 14 Point Assessments
- Item by item explanations
- Master Schedule and IMS Development Guidelines
- Keys to use in the development and integration of the IMP/IMS
- Critical Path Schedule/Network Development Principles
- Forward & Backward Pass logic to arrive and understand the resulting CPM network
- How these reflect vertical and horizontal integration
- Recurring IMS Analysis Techniques to Improve BEI
- Time proven techniques to use to better understand the content of your IMS
Don’t just take our word for it. Read what former attendees to Ten Six training courses have to say about their experiences. Click here to read them
To learn more about this class, please contact Ten Six Consulting (703) 910-2600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org