This 1-day training class is a fast paced, in depth introduction to Deltek’s Acumen Risk tool. Students will learn how to navigate the tool, customize options and use the industry leading capabilities to perform risk analysis on their projects. This class focuses on the mechanics of setting up a risk model, running the analysis and producing presentation ready reports to support the management of complex projects through risk analysis. In addition, the student will learn the power behind the risk workbook concept, how to utilize multiple scenarios, how to model complex risk concepts and perform schedule, cost and joint cost/schedule risk analysis.
Open Class Dates
|Chantilly, VA||March 3||Available|
|Chantilly, VA||May 12||Available|
|Chantilly, VA||July 14||Available|
|Chantilly, VA||September 15||Available|
|Chantilly, VA||November 17||Available|
Costs and Registration
The class costs $995 per person with discounts for multiple attendees. Please contact us if you have more than 3 people wishing to attend to enjoy an additional discount. To register, simply click here to register online or contact us by phone at (703) 910-2600 or email.
Additional Delivery Methods
- Online delivery – remotely delivered just for you and your team
- Onsite training – in person class delivered at your offices
Dates can be scheduled around the availability of your team and our instructors. Class includes training materials, sample data and job aids.
Contact us about getting a quote for Deltek Acumen Risk training.
- Overview of Project Risk Management – What is it, inputs, methods and outputs
- Introduction to Risk Management Statistics – Overview of Monte Carlo analysis, distributions and basic statistics used in risk management
Deltek Acumen Risk Overview
- Navigating in Deltek Acumen – Introduction to the Workbook model, Interface and File Management Features
- Deltek Acumen Options – General, Tab Interface and Platform Options
- Working with Project Workbooks – Setting up a workbook, creating a project, options for working with workbooks
- Working with Schedules – Viewing a schedule, filtering and grouping schedules, editing a schedule and using the SmartGnatt View
- Working with Cost Estimates – Creating a Cost Estimate, importing cost estimates and linking cost estimates to your schedule
Doing Risk Analysis with Deltek Acumen
- Building the Risk Model – Analyzing your schedule for risk analysis, Risk vs Uncertainty, modeling uncertainty, modeling task existence and modeling activity correlation
- Working with the Risk Register – Setting up the Risk Register, using the risk-scoring matrix, creating risk events and mapping risk events to activities and costs
- Running Risk Analysis – Risk Analysis Options, running a schedule risk analysis, running a cost risk analysis and running a joint cost and schedule analysis
- Reporting Risk Results – Using a risk histogram, risk tornado chart, risk sensitivity report, scatter plots, joint confidence level reports and risk comparison reports
Where to go From Here
- Next Steps – Linking to external data sources, creating a risk adjusted schedule, risk diagnostics and improving your risk management processes
To learn more about this class, please contact Ten Six Consulting by clicking on the following link email@example.com
To download this page please click here Deltek Acumen Risk Analysis Training Class