Deltek Acumen Risk Fundamentals Training Class
This 1-day training class is a fast paced introduction to the Deltek Acumen Risk tool. Students will learn how to navigate the tool, customize options and use the industry leading capabilities to perform risk analysis on their projects. This class focuses on the mechanics of setting up a risk model, running the analysis and producing presentation ready reports to support the management of complex projects through risk analysis. In addition, the student will learn the power behind the risk workbook concept, how to utilize multiple scenarios, how to model complex risk concepts and perform schedule, cost and joint cost/schedule risk analysis.
Open Class Dates
|Chantilly, VA||May 24||Available|
|Chantilly, VA||June 28||Available|
|Chantilly, VA||July 26||Available|
|Chantilly, VA||October 4||Available|
|Chantilly, VA||November 22||Available|
Other Delivery Methods
- Online delivery – remotely delivered just for you and your team
- Onsite training – in person class delivered at your offices
Dates can be scheduled around the availability of your team and our instructors. Class includes training materials, sample data and job aids.
Contact us about getting a quote for onsite or online delivery of our Deltek Acumen Risk training.
- Overview of Project Risk Management – What is it, inputs, methods and outputs
- Introduction to Risk Management Statistics – Overview of Monte Carlo analysis, distributions and basic statistics used in risk management
Deltek Acumen Risk Overview
- Navigating in Deltek Acumen – Introduction to the Workbook model, Interface and File Management Features
- Deltek Acumen Options – General, Tab Interface and Platform Options
- Working with Project Workbooks – Setting up a workbook, creating a project, options for working with workbooks
- Working with Schedules – Viewing a schedule, filtering and grouping schedules, editing a schedule and using the SmartGnatt View
- Working with Cost Estimates – Creating a Cost Estimate, importing cost estimates and linking cost estimates to your schedule
Doing Risk Analysis with Deltek Acumen Risk
- Building the Risk Model – Analyzing your schedule for risk analysis, Risk vs Uncertainty, modeling uncertainty, modeling task existence and modeling activity correlation
- Working with the Risk Register – Setting up the Risk Register, using the risk-scoring matrix, creating risk events and mapping risk events
- Running Risk Analysis – Risk Analysis Options and running a risk analysis
- Reporting Risk Results – Using a risk histogram, risk tornado chart, risk sensitivity report, scatter plots, joint confidence level reports and risk comparison reports
Where to go From Here
- Next Steps – Linking to external data sources, creating a risk adjusted schedule, risk diagnostics and improving your risk management processes
Earn Valuable PDUs To Maintain Your PMP Certification
Ten Six is a PMI Global Registered Education Provider. Individuals who attend our training courses can earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) to maintain their PMP credential. This class earns 7 PDUs.
To learn more about this class, please contact Ten Six Consulting by clicking on the following link firstname.lastname@example.org