Portfolio Management For Corporate Governance
At Ten Six, we understand the unique issues facing public sector organizations today. Local and central government worldwide face challenges as never before. Financial pressure, increased services to citizens, alignment with political commitments and pressure on productivity require a more efficient, transparent and streamlined governance process.
Ten Six can help Public Sector organizations to maximize the effectiveness and value of programs they initiate and control through:
- Alignment of programs with objectives.
- Performance monitoring at project and portfolio level.
- Reinforcement of approval and management processes.
- Improved visibility, communication and oversight.
Ten Six has experience in supporting the Public Sector with industry proven software implementations together with a low-risk phased implementation approach to achieve a rapid achievement of the objectives.
Delivering Investments Through Better Governance
With Ten Six support, local and central government agencies can achieve the following main benefits:
- Increased return of public spending through the identification of the most beneficial programs that fit within the annual spending and the overall change strategy.
- On-going alignment of use of capital with actual projects execution and with funds allocated from budget or subsidies.
- Better vision on how programs are related to political objectives.
- Improved reactivity through timely alerts on incoming approval demands, funding needs, change in performance or adverse events.
- Quicker decision cycles through the consistent use of appraisal and approval process.
- Improved collaboration between the program stakeholders and flexible reporting with government bodies.
Public Sector organizations face unique challenges with portfolio management for corporate governance and Ten Six has the capability, experience and track record to help you achieve success. Call Ten Six today to learn more about our Portfolio Management services!