Ten Six Partner, Mustang Technologies is offering a 2-hour Online Power BI for P6 Training Session
Sept 17th, 2020 at 10am Central
Learn to develop a Schedule Health and Performance Report based on DCMA’s 14-Point Assessment Guidelines using Power BI for P6 (PBI).
This report extracts data directly from the P6 DB and loads the data into PBI. After the report is uploaded to the PBI Service, the report is automatically refreshed daily with P6 data without manual intervention.
- Session 04: (New Session) Create DCMA’s 14-Point Schedule Assessment Report
- Fees: $99.00 USD (The training material along with a link to a recording will be sent to you upon registration therefore no refunds will be provided).
- Session Training Level: Intermediate (Data Modeling will be done using SQL)
- Report Development Tool: Microsoft Power BI
- Training Date: Thursday September 17th starting at 10am US Central Time
- Training Duration: Approximately 2 to 2.5 hours depending on questions.
- Deliverables: Upon paid registration, students will receive a link to the September 17th 2-hour Training. Webinar – and a link to a zip file with all the training material. Training material will include a link to a 2-hr recording, the PowerPoint Presentation as a PDF, the SQL for both a SQL Server P6 DB and an Oracle P6 DB, and the PBI reports for both a SQL Server P6 DB and an Oracle P6 DB.
- Recording Provided: Yes
- Pre-Session Test Webinar: As a courtesy to registered students, Mustang will offer an optional 15-minute pre-Session Test Webinar so that students can test their connections to the webinar. This Pre-Session Test Webinar will be held one week before the 2-hour normal training session. Mustang will send a reminder for the Pre-Session Test Webinar on September 10th, 2020.
- One of the 14 points could not be done in PBI because it required modifying a P6 schedule. This is not possible from PBI therefore the 12th point (Critical Path Test) is not part of the report.
- The PBI Report was developed using P6’s native tables running on SQL Server. However, the SQL for an Oracle P6 DB and an Oracle version of the report will be provided as well.
- The Report references Project Codes created in the Demo DB but may not be defined in your production environment.
- The SQL may require modifications to work in your environment – possible modifications will be discussed during the 2-hour Webinar.
- All training materials are provided “as is” without any warranty, guarantee, or support.