Join our last free 2-hour webinar of 2018
Introduction to Oracle BI Publisher
Join our Introduction to BI Publisher webinar. BI Publisher is Oracle’s powerful report development tool that is integrated with Primavera P6 EPPM, Primavera Contract Management and Primavera Unifier. However, BI Publisher can also be used as a reporting tool for any application such as Aconex, OPPM, and Primavera P6 Professional that has an Oracle Database or a SQL Server database.
Cost: Free of charge
Wednesday December 19th 10am (CST)
What You Will Learn
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Learn about the Primavera P6 Reporting Database and the publishing step that creates it
- Learn how to create a BI Publisher report for Primavera P6 EPPM using the P6 Reporting Database
- Learn why BI Publisher is a powerful report development tool and discuss its advanced features (such as bursting)
Below is an outline agenda for this free, 2-hour webinar:
- Overview of BI Publisher for Primavera P6 EPPM
- Create a Data Model using Primavera P6 EPPM’s Reporting Database
- Create a Report using Report Layout Editor (the tool within BI Publisher)
- Create a Report using BI Publisher Desktop (the WORD Add-in)
- Question and Answer Session
Although the webinar will focus on Primavera P6 EPPM report development, many areas covered in the webinar can be applied to Primavera Contract Management, Primavera Unifier and OPPM.
About The Presenter
Paul G. Ciszewski, PMP is an IT professional with over 9 years of experience developing BI Publisher reports for Primavera P6 EPPM, Primavera Contract Management, Primavera Unifier and OPPM.
Paul has over 30 years of experience developing custom and commercial software applications. For the past 8 years, Paul has been providing BI Publisher report development training for Primavera P6 EPPM, Primavera Contract Management, Primavera Unifier users.
Paul has delivered BI Publisher presentations at Collaborate 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. In addition, he has been on the board of directors of PMI of Northeast WI for 8 years.