Thanks for attending our webinar Improving the Effectiveness and Maturity of Risk Management Process. Below are the links to the webinar’s presentation slides, video and the Risk Management Maturity Model.
Key Webinar Points
The main points we hope you took away from the webinar are:
- Risk management is a process, and as such, can be established, measured and continuously improved
- Six areas of risk management need to be addressed integrally to establish a solid risk management foundation and improve upon it:
- Sponsor and Management
- Identify Risk
- Analyze Risk
- Plan Risk Responses
- Link PM System
- Environment & Principles
- A core set of practices in each of these areas must be in place for an organization have any chance to improve its risk management maturity
- Improving risk management maturity can provide substantial benefits to any organization seeking to do so. These include:
- Better project cost, schedule and quality results
- Meeting customer expectations
- Enhanced customer, supplier and sponsor relationships
- Improved project team work (from project concept to final delivery)
It’s always good to speak with people who have participated in our webinars. We often find that we can help them refine their understanding of the concepts and their use within their organization.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have or call us on (703) 910-2600. We look forward to hearing from you!