eVaintheUK is an annual event taking place this year in the historic setting of Armourers’ Hall – Coleman Street, Moorgate, London EC2 5BJ on June 16-17, 2016. Now, more popularly known by it’s hashtag #eVa21, eVaintheUK is celebrating 21 years of championing better project and earned value management. This year’s event promises to be as great as always with discussions focusing on leadership, teamwork and tackling conflict. The London Mozart players will also be on hand to add a touch of culture to this years extravaganza.
#eVa21 conference will take place on June 16-17 where themes will include: –
- The development & impact of the global Earned Value standard
- The rise of PMO
- The transition to Agile & ‘Value for Money’
Key Speakers this year offer a wealth of experience in both the business and Government sectors: with their impressive resumes they will deliver engaging and friendly presentations at eVaintheUK.
Some great news…all delegates will be able to choose a complimentary book, ‘The Gower Book of Programme Management’, exclusively launched at #eVa21, or ‘The Focused Organization’ – How concentrating on a Few Key Initiatives can dramatically Improve Strategy Execution. Both authors are keynote speakers and will be available throughout the conference for informal discussions and networking opportunities. This years speakers includes:
- Reinhard Wagner – president of the IMPA has over 30 years experience in project leadership, working in Air Defense and Engineering.
- Antonio Nieto- Rodriguez – Director Global Head of Global PMO- currently works as Director of PMO at GlaxoSmithKline.
- Dr Mandy Walker- is a leading psychologist who has gained a reputation for improving workplace effectiveness within complex projects. She will offer a fresh perspective to EVM.
- Murray Easton, CBE awarded in 2008 for his services to Industry. With over 30 years experience, Murray has a proven track record in complex capability in an environment of cutbacks and uncertainty.
The workshops, which will run from 14-22 June (longer than the conference dates), offer delegates the opportunity to look at new techniques, industry innovations and share information with peers. The venue for these workshops is The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, 12 Bloomsbury Square, London. This years workshop presentations include:
- Earned Value management (EVM) by Roger Joby
- Can You See the Real Me? by Jack Pinter
- Agile Project Management (APM) by Adrian Pyne
- Benefits Mapping by Matt Williams
- The Project Manager’s NEC3 Legal Toolkit by Sarah Schütte
Here are the details of this fabulous location for eVaintheUk: –
As mentioned above, the Workshops are being held at the following address:
The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
12 Bloomsbury Square
Below are the registration fees:
- £200+ VAT for the full day workshops
- £100 +VAT for the other half-day workshops
Crossrail, DSDM and Microsoft will be presenting their experiences of some of the biggest, and most complex projects on the planet. Also, our friends at Deltek are one of the key sponsors for eVaintheUK. They will be offering their extensive insights from customers in Earned Value Management (EVM) as well as demonstrating their tool suites.
With June just around the corner, book now and take advantage of as many sessions as you can. Steve Wake, the man behind #eVa21, has always put together a fantastic event and this year will not disappoint. We look forward to seeing you there!