Oracle announced today three new Cloud Services Accelerators for Primavera. The new accelerators focus on the needs of the Financial Services industry, Public Sector and Engineering and Construction Industries. They are designed to get organizations in these industries up and running faster with a solution that fits their business better. Moving away from the days of one-size-fits-all project and contract management tools, these Accelerators get organizations up and running quickly with industry best practices, while maintaining the flexibility to change as their needs grow.
Below are details on the three new accelerators:
Oracle Business Process Portfolio Management Cloud Accelerator
This Accelerator focuses on supporting financial institutions’ in managing and executing projects and change initiatives across the enterprise. It complements other Oracle applications, in particular, the analytics capabilities of governance, risk, and compliance capabilities found in Oracle Financial Services Operational Risk.
Some of the key capabilities include:
- Business strategy alignment of operational change projects
- Results management to validate that projects achieve their intended goals
- Portfolio management to balance effort across strategies, business areas and processes
- Resource management to ensure optimal use of scarce resources
- Project management to ensure initiatives meet their cost, schedule and scope targets
- Social networking and document control to improve communication and collaboration
- Available via public or private cloud and on premise
- Access via desktop, smartphone and tablet devices
Oracle Public Infrastructure Monitoring Cloud Accelerator
This accelerator provides public sector organizations the ability to perform top-down planning and combine it with bottom-up monitoring. This approach can reap numerous benefits including:
- Full visibility of information to support decision making
- Reliable, traceable project performance data
- Improved communication and collaboration amongst team members
- Holistic approach to risk management
- Demonstrate accountability and regulatory compliance
- Capture best practices and standardize on them
- Manage unplanned change and shifting priorities more effectively
- Enable a mobile workforce
Oracle Contract Management Cloud Accelerator
The Oracle Contract Management Cloud Accelerator is designed to enhance the team efforts demanded by contractors and owner organizations. These organizations have a requirement to coordinate and collaborate in order to better control contract management with the goal of keeping costs in line with project expectations.
The following benefits of using Oracle Contract Management Cloud Accelerator include:
- Pre-configured solution
- Industry standard reports & forms
- Contract documentation & controls
- Project cost management & change control
- Audit & administration
As with the other Accelerators, this is purpose built for its target market, in this case, the Engineering & Construction industry.
Mike Sicilia, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Primavera Global Business Unit, Oracle had this to say. “With this announcement, we are looking to the cloud as the catalyst that will enable our customers to use EPPM to transform their organizations at the speed that they demand.”
The Oracle Cloud Accelerators help organizations get up to speed faster with pre-configured solutions tailored to specific industries. Deploying enterprise applications can take time, effort and money and anything that helps get to your Return On Investment (ROI) faster is a good thing. That’s what these Accelerators do.