As Ten Six is a Global Registered Education Provider approved by the PMI® (Project Management Institute), you can earn PDU (Professional Development Units) credits for attending our classes. After completing your Ten Six training class and having received your Ten Six certificate, its time to claim your PDUs. To do this, you need to go to the PMI’s CCRS web site (Continuing Certification Requirements System) and login. The link for this site is here https://ccrs.pmi.org
Once you’ve logged in, go to the Certification Tab and select “Maintain your certification: Earn and report PDUs” from the pull down menu.
From the next screen, you can click on “Report PDU” and follow the 5 step process.
For Ten Six classes you would:
- Select Cat A: Registered Education Provider/PMI Component.
- Enter the Ten Six provider number which is 3845.
- Select the course form the pop down list and enter the dates of the class and your satisfaction with it.
- Enter the number of PDU’s to be claimed.
- Agree that the information is accurate and click “Submit”.
Congratulations! You have successfully registered and claimed your PDU’s in order to maintain PMP certification.