– – UPDATED: March 2019 – –
In Oracle Primavera P6, there are Hot Key commands that can save valuable time. Quite often, our customers are unaware of some of them, if not all. It’s very rewarding to see how a few simple Primavera P6 tips have such a big impact on users productivity. If you get into the habit of using them, you’ll see how much faster you can operate Primavera P6.
So, here’s a list of Hot Key commands available in Primavera P6. There are differences between Primavera P6 EPPM (Web Client) and Primavera P6 Professional. So make sure you check to make sure you download the relevant version.
Primavera P6 Professional
Primavera P6 EPPM (Web Client)
Primavera P6 Alt Keys
In addition to these, you can also use the Alt key to access the tool bar menu.
- File Menu (Alt F)
- Edit Menu (Alt E)
- View Menu (Alt V)
- Tools Menu (Alt T)
- Help Menu (Alt H)
Primavera P6 Function Keys
Many folks also use the function keys regularly which work in both versions of P6:
- F1 – Context-Sensitive Help
- F2 – Toggles between Edit and Browse modes the Details Tabs for Notebooks, Steps, Work Products and Docs
- F3 – Find Next
- F5 – Refresh
- F7 – Spell check when in Edit mode in the Panes and Tabs and in an active column
- F9 – Schedule
- Shift+F9 – Schedules with Leveled Resource
We hope that you find these useful and as handy desktop reference cards. In what seems to be an appropriate sign off, you can use Alt F4 to Exit.